Clubs are invited to tender to host this season’s North Midlands Junior Cup Finals on April 28.
The Finals Day will include the finals of the North Midlands Under-14s, Under-15s and Under-16s Cup and Plate competitions.
It is expected that all clubs wishing to host the above will have an active Youth Section and be full members of North Midlands RFU
In addition the minimum requirements which will be considered are:
- Two playing pitches which must be fenced or roped off with a third pitch in case of emergency.
- Four warm-up areas separate from the two pitches above (could be half-pitches)
- Parking for ten coaches plus a minimum of 200 cars on off-road site
- Eight separate players dressing rooms
- Separate dressing room for referees with at least space for eight at the same time, with extra accommodation for female referees
- Catering facilities for 300 players to be served in cycles
- Separate running buffet for officials and guests
- First Aid facilities
- A roped off presentation area
- Team of gate officials plus car park marshals and dressing room attendants
- Communication system for all areas used.
- Clubs will be responsible for all of the costs of the day except for referees and trophies and can expect a donation from any profits from the entrance gate over and above the costs.
Clubs interested in hosting this event should email John Griffiths at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31.
A copy should also be sent to the Cup Sec Alex Smith at email@example.com