Harper Adams University is seeking a coach for their men’s first, second and third XVs for the forthcoming season.
The coaches would be required for training and matchday attendance between September and May.
- Level 3 RFU Coaching award (or scheduled to attain within the next 12 months)
- Full and clear DBS
- Public liability insurance
- Three years’ coaching experience
- RFU Return To Play completion
- First aid and defibrilator training (preferred not essential)
Training takes place at the campus in Edgmond, on Monday and Tuesday evenings.
Matches are scheduled for Wednesday afternoons where attendance is preferred but not essential for the right candidate.
Attendance at away games is encouraged but not mandatory.
The Harper Adams coaching ethos is:
- Promote the sport
- Welcome all newcomers
- Encourage excellence
- These core values should be demonstrated in all coaching activities, and coaches are expected to work with and under the guidance of HASU staff on the overall goals of the club and the opportunities available.
HASU shall consider all CVs put forward and shall contact successful candidates to interview.
Start date shall be September 1 2019.
In line with RFU guidance, coaches can expect an hourly rate of pay of £25 per hour.
For any enquiries please contact: Andy Jefferies – 01952 815442 – email@example.com