Tenders are invited from clubs to host the North Midlands Cup final in 2018/19.
Following consultations with both the North Midlands Committee and the level five and six clubs involved it has been agreed to trial the North Midlands Cup as a predominantly midweek competition.
The final has been scheduled for Friday 15 March at a venue to be decided. There will be no North Midlands Cup Plate competition but the overall prize pot of £3,000 has been retained.
The North Midlands Shield and Vase competitions remain unaltered.
Applications are invited from North Midlands clubs who might be interested in hosting the North Midlands Cup final.
The requirements are:
1) Volunteers to man the gate and take monies
2) Car parking space, with attendants, for a major game to include coach spaces for visiting teams if required
3) Quality changing facilities for players and officials
4) A quality pitch with floodlights (200 lux standard) and stand
5) Provide catering for post match food for players, match officials and officials of the clubs involved (60 meals)
6) Provide catering for pre-match buffet for dignitaries and invited guests (45)
6) Bar facilities with sufficient bar staff
7) PA system and announcer
8) A Risk Assessment analysis to host the Game forwarded to the Competition organiser with the hosting application
9) Ball boys and match stewards.
North Midlands RFU will be responsible to provide match officials, match balls and the production of matchday programme
Interested clubs should email Bill Worth, Chairman of Competitions, at: firstname.lastname@example.org before July 31.
A decision would be made in early August.
If you require any further details contact Bill Worth on 07926 447478