Aldridge RFC are looking for an Assistant Coach for the 2019/20 season.
The Midlands Four West (North) club runs two senior teams plus a veterans’ XV and is looking to run a third XV next season and to be recognised as the most forward-thinking club in the area.
Aldridge are keen to recruit an Assistant Coach with drive and ambition, either playing currently or recently retired who has the desire to start a pathway into rugby coaching, who shares the club’s vision of coaching and playing the brand of rugby you would want to watch.
Responsibilities will include:
* working with the Head Coach and Director of Rugby to plan & deliver high quality sessions on Tuesday and Thursday nights
* working with smaller groups of players on position specific skill development
* planning and implementing individual player plans
* participate in Team Selection
* match day involvement with the first XV & second XV senior squads
* option to take ownership and development of key coaching areas; for example attack/defence etc
Aldridge are a hugely ambitious club, so there is scope for the right person to develop their role further.
This is initially a voluntary position however Aldridge will support Coach Development though RFU Courses and CPD events, alongside providing club clothing. The club will also organise a Coaching Mentor from outside the club for the right candidate to further aid the coach’s development.
If you have the desire to make a difference at an exciting time in a club’s development please contact Head Coach Jon Arch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com> or on mobile on 07500 220048.