You may not be able to take your seat at Twickenham in person this autumn but we want to create a visual representation of all of clubs and CBs standing together at this time.
To be able to do this, we’re asking you to send us one of your shirts to fill a seat at Twickenham as England men and the Red Roses compete in the Quilter Internationals 2020, part of the Autumn Nations Cup.
You can read a letter below from Jeff Blackett, RFU President, giving some more detail on the reasons behind the project.
What shirt do we want?
• Your club colours – the shirt would ideally be in Large or X-Large and washed/clean
• Please enclose a note detailing the name of the club along with contact details
How to post your shirt to us?
• Place your shirt in a large jiffy bag or small box – the package needs to be under 1kg in weight.
• Print the attached label off and secure onto the parcel.
• Drop the parcel off at any Post Office.
By sending your shirt you are not only getting your club or CB be represented at Twickenham throughout the Autumn but you will be in with a chance to win one of ten signed England shirts.
The deadline for shirts to be sent is Monday 9 November 2020. If you are having any difficulties with postage or any other questions then please contact MattFarnes@rfu.com.