Camp Hill are seeking a club Physiotherapist to expand their medical team hich serves more than 600 players from senior to mini level.
Applications are invited from qualified physiotherapists/sports therapists who are ambitious and proactive in developing their experience and learning in a supportive environment.
The club will consider a job share should there be sufficient high quality applicants. Applicants should indicate whether they would consider a job share arrangement.
Level/Salary: Relevant continuing personal development opportunities will be provided. An agreed salary will be provided, in line with level of experience
Travel Required: Yes – travel expenses for away games will be provided
Start Date: August 2019 (an earlier start may be negotiated)
Finish Date: May 2020, with extension of contract based upon performance
Reports to: Head of Medical
- Develop practical therapy assessment and treatment skills through collaborative working and regular discussion with Head of Medical and other relevant team members.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provision of Therapy assessment and treatments including strapping, massage, pitchside cover and assisting with the strength and conditioning delivery primarily to the club’s competitive teams.
- The role will also involve providing treatment for the club’s more socially driven teams.
- Assist on player screening, wellbeing and performance data collection.
- Assist with one-to-one treatment plans and supervision of players during rehabs
- Provision of pre and post massage to players on training and match days
- Assist relevant staff with match-day preparation and pitch side support.
- Travel to away games may be required at times.
- Complete independent research/projects to improve working practices and rehabilitation options.
- To occasionally oversee student physiotherapist
- Qualified Physiotherapist or Sports Therapist with experience
- Able to complete individual and group-based tasks
- Willing to challenge themselves in areas where they may lack experience
- Open to receiving critical and constructive feedback.
- Required: the candidate must hold or be working towards a level 2 or above first aid qualification equivalent to PHICIS.
- The club will provide regular in-house CPD coordinated through the Head of Medical.
To apply for this role, please send a CV to Simon Tansley (Head of Playing Affairs) at: Dog@chrfc.co.uk, with a covering note explaining what you feel you could offer to the club and how you would use the opportunity to develop your career.
The closing date for Applications is July 5. We would aim to hold interviews in the week commencing July 8.
For an informal conversation regarding this opportunity, please contact Edwin Knight, Head of Medical at CHRFC on 07999356177 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org