Midlands Three West (North) club Cleobury Mortimer are recruiting for a new coach for next season.
Applicants should have a minimum RFU Level 2 Coach Award and seek to develop a young and talented playing squad to their full potential, for the benefit of themselves personally and the club in general.
In addition to the first XV, Cleobury field a second XV as often as possible and they are eager to attract more players of whatever shape, size or ability to increase their player base.
Cleobury train on Wednesday evenings on grass under temporary floodlights for most of the year but also have the opportunity to use the floodlit synthetic pitch at the local Leisure Centre.
Cleobury e keen to recruit a forward thinking and ambitious coach who shares this vision. and who can bring on natural abilities, hone skills and game management with individuals and squads.
The essential Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, deliver and review the training sessions and playing structure within the club
- Commitment to conduct effective weekly training sessions together with a major input on match days
- To fulfil a leading role within the Selection Committee
- To liaise closely with team captains
- Provide individual player profiles and agree personal improvement plans
- To produce comprehensive game planning and communicate this ethos effectively to players.Resources are limited but Cleobury would provide a benefits package that could include, club clothing, subsistence, out of pocket and travel expenses.
If you believe you can provide the skills set required contact: Club Chair David Hinves via email: email@example.com or mobile: 07976 757359.