North Midlands Rugby Football Union
(Under 20 Development Committee)
The Stan Whitfield Cup & Tom Walters Plate
Under 18 Competition 2019-20
30 Buttons Farm Road
01902 343420 or 07736244638
Ladies and Gentlemen,
The Finals of the above Competitions will be held on Sunday 5th April and your Club is invited to tender to host these games.
Clubs will be expected to have: –
- 2 match fit pitches. 1 as a warmup area and 1 as an emergency use. These will be provided free of charge.
- 4 separate enclosed changing rooms with showers plus a separate referee’s room
- Ability to cater for up to 4 team coaches
- Parking for around 100 cars
- Provide after match catering for 2 x 55 players following the games
- Between games and afterwards, provide a buffet for Officials and Invited Guests and Club Officers away from the main bar area. ie Committee Room or Presidents Bar or Alcove
- Provide qualified medical cover for Spectators
To cover the Player Catering the successful Club will be able to charge an admission fee of £5 per Adult and £2 per 16 to 18-year-old with a student card. Any surplus will be retained by the Host Club.
- North Midlands will cover the cost of Buffet and any Drinks tab and Referee Fees.
- North Midlands will provide Medical/Physio Cover for Players and Referees, but it is expected that most clubs will provide their own.
It is expected that the Plate Final will KO circa 1.45pm so the teams will need 2 changing rooms from 12.45pm with the Cup Final at 3.30pm with changing rooms available from 2.30pm
Apart from food and drink items covered above, Clubs can sell as much for their own income.
Clubs will be expected to be strong supporters of Colts Rugby and we have generally selected grounds within the central Areas of North Midlands.
Tenders should be sent to John Griffiths at email@example.com by 12 noon on Sun 1st March 2020. The successful bid will be announced by Wed 4th March.