Clubs are invited to submit tenders to host this season’s North Midlands Youth Cup Finals Day on April 29.
Clubs should have an active Youth Section and be full members of North Midlands RFU.
The following minimum requirements will be considered in deciding the venue:
1. The club must have two playing pitches which are fenced or roped off.
2. Four warm-up areas separate from the two playing pitches. These could be Half-pitches.
3. Parking for 10 coaches plus a minimum of 200 cars on off-road site
4. Eight playing dressing rooms
5. Separate dressing room for referees with at least space for eight at the same time.
6. Catering facilities for 300 players (to be served in cycles).
7. Separate buffet for officials and guests
8. First Aid facilities
9. A roped-off area for the presentation of trophies.
10. A team of gate officials plus car park marshals and dressing room attendants .
Clubs interested in hosting North Midlands Youth Cups Finals Day should email Mike Fellows at email@example.com with a copy to John Griffiths firstname.lastname@example.org before January 15.