Haberdashers’ Abraham Darby School are looking to seek an inspirational part-time rugby coach to help develop the thriving rugby programme with over 140 students actively taking part after school and on weekends.
The position requires the candidate for approximately eight to ten hours per week.
- 12 months’ experience of coaching similar age groups
- RFU level 2 and relevant up to date CPD qualifications
- In depth understanding of coaching styles and practical delivery
- Empathy of working in a school environment
- Committed to all coaching sessions
- An inspirational coach with the ability to inspire younger players
- Support and contribute to the overall ethos, aims and vision of the Academy and Federation Trust
- Be aware of and comply with all policies and procedures especially relating to child protection, health and safety, equality, security, confidentiality and data protection
- First aid at work qualification
- Overseeing the development/ progression of an age group within the Academy
- Working closely with other coaches involved in the rugby programme
- Leading two training sessions in the week and selected Saturday mornings
- Developing players in line with the Academy’s culture and ethos
- Taking responsibility of the team on home and away fixtures
- Refereeing home fixtures when needed
Benefits of working with us:
- Working in an extremely rewarding Academy knowing you make a difference
- Opportunity for future progression
- Access to CPD opportunities
Rate of pay will be dependant on the experience of the candidate. If you are interested in the position, please contact the Director of Rugby, Will Bennett, for further details via email: email@example.com or 01952 386000.
Further information about the Academy can be gained from our website: www.haberdashersabrahamdarby.co.uk Haberdashers’ Abraham Darby is committed to protecting children and young people. All posts working with children, young people and vulnerable adults will be subject to an enhanced DBS check