12/05/14 by Peter Jordan
|North Midlands have appointed David Warner to fill this role following the retirement of Colin Major.David is a barrister practising in Birmingham and also he is involved in Junior Rugby at Droitwich RFC. He can be contacted on 07813 643768 and e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
I would refer you to Appendix 6 of Regulation 19 at pages 301-311 of the RFU Handbook. You may find this heavy going and not an exciting read!! I would summarise thus:
1. First and foremost, David Warner is there to offer advice and assistance. He will be happy to talk to you.
2. Any junior player sent off or to be disciplined is dealt with, in a club game, by the club disciplinary panel and, in a school game, by the headmaster/headmistress or school disciplinary officer. In each case, the referee’s report and the decision should be sent to David Warner within seven days for approval and to review the sanction.
3. Any appeal against an adjudication should go to David Warner as should any citing.
4. Any complaint of misbehaviour by adults involved in Youth Rugby (school, club, coach, manager, parent or supporter) should be reported immediately to David Warner so that he or North Mids. Disciplinary Secretary can bring any necessary proceedings.
5. Any referee abuse should be reported to David Warner straight away.
6. Sentencing guidelines are at pages 308-309.
IF IN DOUBT CONTACT PETER JORDAN 07710 016192 email@example.com
N. Mids. Disciplinary Secretary
North Midlands CB Schools and Youth Disciplinary Secretary
- Latest Rugby Notices
- North Midlands Cup Competitions
- North Midlands Cup 2021 /2022
- North Midlands Cup Plate 2020/2021
- NM Cup Previous Winners
- North Midlands Shield 2021 / 2022
- North Midlands Shield Plate 2021 /2022
- NM Shield Previous Winners
- North Midlands Vase 2021 / 2022
- NM Vase Previous Winners
- North Midlands Vase Plate 2019/2020
- North Midlands Cup, Shield and Vase Competitions Archive
- Fixtures & Results
- North Midlands Junior Cup Competitions
- Club Directory
- Fixtures Exchange
- Competition Rules & Regulations
- National Clubs Association Regulations
- Midland Division Administrative Instructions/Rules
- Midlands Leagues Officials Directory
- North Midland 2nd Team League Rules
- North Midland RFU Cup Competition Rules
- North Midland RFU Shield Competition Rules
- North Midlands RFU Vase Competition Rules
- North Midland Youth Knockout Cup & Plate
- National & Intermediate Trophy
- Junior Clubs Knockout Competition
- North Midland Three Counties Championship Rules
- Useful Links & Documents
- Tours / Festivals / Camps / Cross Border details 2021/ 2021 season
- Under 17’s Archived