01/04/14 by Paul Bolton
|Shropshire will begin their defence of the RLF Three Counties Championship with a re-match of last season’s final against Worcestershire & Herefordshire.Shropshire took the title last May but Worcestershire & Herefordshire will have home advantage for the opening group match in this season’s competition with Kings Norton’s Ash Lane ground the venue on April 22.
Shropshire’s home group match against Greater Birmingham will be played at Telford Hornets RFC on May 6.
The other group match between Greater Birmingham and Worcestershire & Herefordshire will be played at Edwardians’ Streetsbrook Road ground on April 29.
The final, which will feature the top two teams in the groups, will be played at Stourbridge’s Stourton Park ground on May 13.
All matches in the RLF Three Counties Championship will kick off at 7.30pm.
RLF Three Counties Championship fixtures confirmed
- Latest Rugby Notices
- North Midlands Cup Competitions
- North Midlands Cup 2021 /2022
- North Midlands Cup Plate 2020/2021
- NM Cup Previous Winners
- North Midlands Shield 2021 / 2022
- North Midlands Shield Plate 2021 /2022
- NM Shield Previous Winners
- North Midlands Vase 2021 / 2022
- NM Vase Previous Winners
- North Midlands Vase Plate 2019/2020
- North Midlands Cup, Shield and Vase Competitions Archive
- Fixtures & Results
- North Midlands Junior Cup Competitions
- Club Directory
- Fixtures Exchange
- Competition Rules & Regulations
- National Clubs Association Regulations
- Midland Division Administrative Instructions/Rules
- Midlands Leagues Officials Directory
- North Midland 2nd Team League Rules
- North Midland RFU Cup Competition Rules
- North Midland RFU Shield Competition Rules
- North Midlands RFU Vase Competition Rules
- North Midland Youth Knockout Cup & Plate
- National & Intermediate Trophy
- Junior Clubs Knockout Competition
- North Midland Three Counties Championship Rules
- Useful Links & Documents
- Tours / Festivals / Camps / Cross Border details 2021/ 2021 season
- Under 17’s Archived