Due to the recent levels of restrictions, rugby clubs can now choose to host their Super Saturday on either 24th July, 31st July or 7th August to support the British & Irish Lions as they take on South Africa.
We understand it’s been a difficult summer, with social distancing and regulations being the priority. However, the opportunity to support Doddie on his quest to provide a world free of MND is still very active! The Lions was one of Doddie’s most memorable moments of his rugby career, and we are very fortunate to be one of the Official Charity Trust partners.
Here’s how the Super Saturdays work and how to take part:
- Attached is a document with all the information and a link to register your club to register.
- Set up your Just Giving page and raise £555 as a club on either 24th July 31st July or 7th August.
- Once you have hit the minimum target you will be rewarded with a signed Doddie print and be in with a chance to win the following prizes:
- Coaching session with Sir Ian McGeechan.
- 5x cases of Genius Brewing beer.
- Set of Oddballs Doddie underwear for one team.
- Set of Oddballs Lions underwear for one team.
- Set of Halbro rugby shirts for the season for one team.
- £1000 worth of Maxi Muscle sports nutrition products.
If you have any questions, please email or call Adam on 07891951230 email@example.com.
PDF poster to use for advertising: Doddie’s Lions Super Saturdays