Assessment date is Sunday 10th April 2022 at Worcester RFC
Would you please send a list of your nominated players no later than Sunday 27th March 2022 to email@example.com.
Whereas this is an open trial, please can club/school coaches ensure they are selecting players with appropriate experience/skill levels to attend? To ensure the upmost safety of all players in attendance, all those participating will be expected to be competent in and around the contact area. Should any player be deemed to be unsafe and subsequently be at risk of injury, they may be asked to sit out.
Please advise players of the following information:
· They should arrive at the ground no earlier than 12:30 to register.
· There will be a player brief at around 1pm and training will start at 13.00.
· The day will finish for players by 15.00
· There will be a physio in attendance on the day. They will be there to treat any injuries that occur on the day. If players are carrying an injury please let the team manager/coaches/physios know. If they need any strapping please turn up with this already done.
· Changing facilities and showers will be available, but please ensure players bring the appropriate clothing for all weathers as well as their own water and any energy bars or snacks that they may need before and after. Gum shields and boots will also be necessary.
· Please note if any player is carrying injuries or is unable to attend the first session, they can still be considered for the programme as long as they attend the Development day on 08th May 2022 and make it clear upfront what your issues are.
Applications will only be accepted online using the registration form in the link below; registration will close on Thursday 31st March 2022 at 6pm.
Players will need to bring a passport-sized photo to the assessment day with their name, club and primary playing position written on the back..
If you have any questions or queries please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
North Midlands RFU
Women and Girls Programme Lead
07889 020 233